1104 Brazil Avenue
3D Virtual Tour
Magnificent Modern Living at John McLaren Park in the HOT Excelsior!
Masterful design and modern luxury are uniquely embodied in this four bedrooms, four full baths & two half baths contemporary home in the heart of SF's HOT sunny Excelsior!
In front of the City's second largest park - John McLaren Park & situated on 38-foot wide lot, this one-of-a-kind semi-detached two-story modern home was fully renovated to the highest standards with today's modern amenities. Gracious open floorplan with plenty of natural light. Two master en-suites and one guest powder room on main level. Appointed gourmet kitchen features a massive eat-in center island clad with luxury elegant marble backsplash, local premium custom cabinetry, and professional-grade THERMADOR appliances.
A dramatic glass open staircase leads to lower level for a spacious family lounge with two extra en-suites and guest power room towards a large flat serene garden oasis and a spectacular roof top deck with 270 degree views of the City & surrounding hills for relaxing and family gathering & entertaining.
This home is a commuter's dream! Just a few steps to 52 bus directly to Glen Park BART station & tech shuttles. 15-min to SSF biotech companies. Ideal access to 280, 101, downtown SF, SFO, and South Bay.
- Semi-detached two-story home with roof top deck
- 4 bedrooms, 4 full baths and 2 half baths
- 4 master en-suites
- Completely renovated in 2017
- Approx. 2,342 Sq. Ft. of living space per graphic artist
- Situated on 38-foot wide lot, approx. 3,746 Sq. Ft. lot size
- 270 degree panoramic Views of the City and surrounding hills from roof top deck
- High ceilings with modern airy design and open floor plan
- Appointed gourmet kitchen includes massive eat-in center island, luxury marble backsplash, professional-grade appliances, and local premium custom cabinetry
- Dramatic high ceiling glass staircase with skylight
- Sleek mordern engineer hardwood floors throughout
- NEST smart thermostat
- Easy care flat and serene backyard garden oasis
- Three-car parking: one-car attached garage and two-car private parking space on driveway
- Quiet street just a few steps to John McLaren Park for outdoor adventures
- Steps to 52 bus directly to Glen Park BART station & tech shuttles
- 15-min to SSF biotech companies
- Blocks to Mission Street for shopping and eateries
- Ideal access to freeways, downtown SF, SFO, & the South Bay
Excelsior runs along Mission Street, south of the 280 and north of Geneva Avenue. This neighborhood was once home to Grateful Dead singer/guitarist Jerry Garcia, and today hosts the annual "Jerry Day," drawing thousands of celebrants to John McLaren Park and the lovely Jerry Garcia Amphitheater. The Excelsior Festival, for the purpose of drawing people together in a family-friendly environment, pays homage to this neighborhood's cultural diversity. Another claim to fame is the filming of Guess Who's Coming to Dinner, the award-winning 1967 movie. The Excelsior Playground boasts vivid murals along with the tennis courts and recreation center, and the 56-acre Crocker-Amazon Park offers basketball, tennis and bocce ball courts as well as baseball and soccer fields. Local businesses, such as the acclaimed Tortas Boos Voni eatery and the hip Broken Record Bar, sit comfortably alongside young families and old-time residents.
Saturday, Oct. 14th 1:00-5:00pm
Sunday, Oct. 15th 1:00-5:00pm
Thursday, Oct. 19th 5:00-6:30pm
Saturday, Oct. 21st 1:00-5:00pm
Sunday, Oct. 22nd 1:00-5:00pm
Tuesday, Oct. 17th 2:00-3:30pm
Additional Showings by Appointment:
Contact Aimee JJ Huang